Why play in Allied Printing’s Annual Charitable Golf Tournament on June 29th, 2017?
• Come out and have fun – it’s our 10th year!
• Support our four amazing charities: Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation, Cushing Academy and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
• It’s hard to beat beautiful Tunxis Plantation C.C. in Farmington, CT. Join over 240 golfers spread across two 18 hole courses for smooth pace of play.
• Have you ever tried a golf ball launcher? We’ll feature one on each course that can shoot a ball over 350 yards!
• Fabulous raffle prizes and a live auction!
• Shoot for best score, closest to the pin, longest drive and a chance to win a Harley Davidson motorcycle for a hole-in-one.
• Delicious food, signature cocktails, meeting new friends and seeing old ones in an outdoor party setting!
• A great value for your entry fee – Nike is back offering each golfer a $100 shopping spree with many packages to choose from – always a hit!
Visit http://birdeasepro.com/alliedfoundation to learn more, register your foursome or sign up to be a tournament sponsor. Contact Tiffany Hamm, Event Coordinator, with questions at 860.643.1101.
See you on the green!
-The Allied Printing Services Charitable Foundation Committee